26 or 27 Weeks

Okay I'm losing count... This picture was taken at 26 or 27 weeks, although tomorrow I'll be 28! I can't believe I'm already into my third trimester and almost 7 months! Time flies!

Brenleigh is now moving a ton! I can see my stomach moving at times. So strange!

He or she is as long as a cucumber. And I believe it! I can tell that it's starting to get a little squished... hang in there 12 more weeks!

I had a little growth spurt right before this picture, but I am pretty sure I haven't grown much since then... or the scale doesn't look much different anyway. I was shocked last time I went to the doctor though to see how much weight I had gained. Definitely a growth spurt! But now I've gained about a pound in the last 3 weeks, so it has slowed down, at least for the time being.

Other fun symptoms... heart burn (Yuck. Tums is my friend.) and leg cramps/pulls (ugh... though two bananas/day seems to help)

And I have baby showers coming up! So fun! That means it's getting close to baby time!!

And here's my and Baby Brenleigh with my California friends, Amanda and Colby!


And some fun news - my little nephew Connor Ian Lankford was born this morning! I can't wait to meet him next week when we're in town! Pics to come!

And by the way, if you haven't stopped by my baby shower at Thankfully Thrifty, do it! Tons of giveaways! Great fun! 

Comments

  1. You know... I really like the name Brenleigh! I know you were being silly with the name but it's so cute! :) You look great and sounds like everything is going smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your looking great Ashleigh!! You don't have much longer to go..time sure does fly!! So much fun to look forward to the upcoming baby showers..hope we get to see some pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Seriously...I know I only know you through blog world and pictures...but you are all baby! Just praying I have those same great genes that will leave me looking only "baby bump" pregnant...not ALL over pregnant. :D Um and I am loving that name too. It would work for either gender...just sayin. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Friendships and Answered Prayers