|Trying to steal a purse from the mannequin. The girl has style!|
|Not happy that Mommy was holding another baby. She immediately came up to my lap with her baby doll and say in it.|
|Laying down with Sammy, watching Nemo.|
At 17 months, Lilleigh...
- Makes fish faces and noises!
- Makes lots of funny faces! She loves making her eyes really big and smiling until her face shakes. Funny because I totally used to do this!
- Talks up a storm, but this shouldn't surprise anyone. She's been chatty since day 1. Some days I am worn out when Brendon comes home, simply from listening to her chat! Again, I totally did this, so I know, I know - I had it coming.
- Loves to sit in those Little Tykes cars. Our neighbors have one, so we just borrow theirs. If she had her own, surely she wouldn't even notice it!
- Loooves Elmo and calls him "Melmo!" She will sit and watch a good chunk of Elmo - maybe 20-30 minutes! Nemo is a favorite also - "Memo." It can be hard to distinguish between the two!
- Tickles herself and others, while saying "tick, tick, tick" ;)