Sunday, April 30, 2017
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
James is four months! I would've posted sooner, but as soon as we got back from Houston, he got a cold, hit four month sleep regression, and started cutting his first tooth. Whew it's been fun times! Thankfully though he really is such a good baby. His fussy is nothing compared to some others. Plus he's just a third born. Poor kid. He's going to be so well-adjusted.
James at four months --
- Drooling like crazy, with hands all up in his mouth. I can feel the sharp edge of a tooth just below his gum. The bottom gums are super swollen.
- On the mouth front, he's having his tongue tie lasered next week. Pray for us!
- Scoots around on his back. If I set him on the play mat, he moves all around and off the mat.
- Loves to chat and coo.
- Loves to face out. Momma got the ergo360 to accommodate. (Thanks China and eBay for also accommodating my budget!)
- 6-9 months clothes
- Size 2 diapers but not for much longer. I'm trying to finish them up. We have size 3 waiting.
- Still takes a bottle like a champ. Even from mom. Hallelujah! (By the way, now that I know so much about tongue ties, I do wonder if Lilleigh's bottle issue was related to that... classic sign. #whoknew #notme )
- I *think* he's dropping his fourth nap. Hard to say.
- Still wakes up a lot. If I'm lucky, it's just once per night.
- Sits up assisted, in high chair, with mom, in seat... he's becoming more steady!
Mwah! Love you little buddy!
Posted by Ashleigh at Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Sunday, April 16, 2017
Saturday, April 15, 2017
We took lots of pictures with Grammy and cousins!
Anabelle and Meg made it back into town, so we had dinner with them and Tita and the whole crew!
Pictures from the day before that I had sent to me... we got to see Aunt Amy, the baby whisperer too! ;)
Posted by Ashleigh at Saturday, April 15, 2017
Friday, April 14, 2017
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Today the girls played with Grammy and went to Target. Of course, they found treasures at Target! They love that place! (No photo today since I wasn't there but photos with Grammy to come.)
While they were there James and I had lunch with Tita. I was pleasantly surprised how well James did at lunch. He sat in his car seat happily for at least half an hour before expressing his need to be held.
This evening we met Mimi for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory on the patio. The dinner was a comedy of errors. Lil was just excited to play games with Mimi and didn't quite know when to calm down. Honestly though, that was fine. She was just excited. Adeline ranged from very silly and hyper, rolling around on the patio seat cushions, to bawling. I kept having to reign her in. At one point she burst into tears because she realized she got a dot of ketchup on her bunny clothes pin Mimi had given her. 🙄😂 And James was fussy, which is pretty mild honestly for a baby. Towards the end of dinner though Adeline asked to hold him, and as I was handing him to her, he burst into tears. He wasn't having crazy Adeline holding him! 😆 It was a meal to remember!
I started reading Cheapee By The Dozen to the girls tonight at bedtime. I love that book!
Oh and these are pics I was just sent from the last couple days...
Posted by Ashleigh at Wednesday, April 12, 2017