James at four months --
- Drooling like crazy, with hands all up in his mouth. I can feel the sharp edge of a tooth just below his gum. The bottom gums are super swollen.
- On the mouth front, he's having his tongue tie lasered next week. Pray for us!
- Scoots around on his back. If I set him on the play mat, he moves all around and off the mat.
- Loves to chat and coo.
- Loves to face out. Momma got the ergo360 to accommodate. (Thanks China and eBay for also accommodating my budget!)
- 6-9 months clothes
- Size 2 diapers but not for much longer. I'm trying to finish them up. We have size 3 waiting.
- Still takes a bottle like a champ. Even from mom. Hallelujah! (By the way, now that I know so much about tongue ties, I do wonder if Lilleigh's bottle issue was related to that... classic sign. #whoknew #notme )
- I *think* he's dropping his fourth nap. Hard to say.
- Still wakes up a lot. If I'm lucky, it's just once per night.
- Sits up assisted, in high chair, with mom, in seat... he's becoming more steady!
Mwah! Love you little buddy!