Houston Day 3

Today the girls played with Grammy and went to Target. Of course, they found treasures at Target! They love that place! (No photo today since I wasn't there but photos with Grammy to come.) 

While they were there James and I had lunch with Tita. I was pleasantly surprised how well James did at lunch. He sat in his car seat happily for at least half an hour before expressing his need to be held.

This evening we met Mimi for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory on the patio. The dinner was a comedy of errors. Lil was just excited to play games with Mimi and didn't quite know when to calm down. Honestly though, that was fine. She was just excited. Adeline ranged from very silly and hyper, rolling around on the patio seat cushions, to bawling. I kept having to reign her in. At one point she burst into tears because she realized she got a dot of ketchup on her bunny clothes pin Mimi had given her. 🙄😂 And James was fussy, which is pretty mild honestly for a baby. Towards the end of dinner though Adeline asked to hold him, and as I was handing him to her, he burst into tears. He wasn't having crazy Adeline holding him! 😆 It was a meal to remember!

I started reading Cheapee By The Dozen to the girls tonight at bedtime. I love that book!

 
   

Oh and these are pics I was just sent from the last couple days...

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Peanut butter and jelly