Lil at 23 months!

Lil is almost 2!! Time certainly flies! For those of you who subscribe, you may get a 22 month post as well because apparently it's been sitting in drafts and was never posted.. oops! Here's a glimpse of Lil at 23 months.

Lil loves...
  • To play dress up! She wears a tutu and twirls around every chance she gets.
  • Lip gloss! She is kinda obsessed. I take partial responsibility because I sorta have a chapstick addiction. But this girl is out of control. I think I'm going to need to start hiding and locking up my lip gloss stash!
  • Wearing Mom's shoes. She's currently walking around in a pair of my black wedges as we speak. Pushing her baby doll stroller, of course. 
  • The movie Lady and the Tramp and Cinderella.

Lil has learned and is learning...
  • To talk up a storm! Okay she really already had that down, but she can have a full conversation with you. 
  • "Count." She can recite numbers - sometimes in the right order and sometimes not. And we are working on the concept of counting things - not counting something twice, etc. 
  • To share. Constantly learning this one.
  • As far as potty training goes, she has been doing awesome! We are going on 4 weeks, and going strong. She does have an accident every few days, as expected. But overall she's doing wonderful! Totally not as hard as I thought it would be.
  • The other day she blew me away. She turned to me and said, "He takes away our sins." I asked "who" she meant, and she said "Jesus." We talked about that for a few minutes and what that meant. I love seeing the things these kids pick up on! So much smarter than so many parents realize!
Sleeping...
  • We still try to get her in bed around 7:30, but getting her to bed at this time is usually a battle. She would prefer 8ish I think. She normally wakes up around 7:30. 8 or after, if I'm lucky!
  • As far as napping, she usually goes down near 12:45 and sleeps 2-3 hours. 



Above are a few Christmas photos which I actually got from my sister-in-law. I'm awful at taking photos while traveling! And Blogger actually won't let me upload anymore photos anyway, so I am just taking ones that are on FB, etc. Anyone else have this issue? I don't really want to start paying to upload photos...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Friendships and Answered Prayers