- To play dress up! She wears a tutu and twirls around every chance she gets.
- Lip gloss! She is kinda obsessed. I take partial responsibility because I sorta have a chapstick addiction. But this girl is out of control. I think I'm going to need to start hiding and locking up my lip gloss stash!
- Wearing Mom's shoes. She's currently walking around in a pair of my black wedges as we speak. Pushing her baby doll stroller, of course.
- The movie Lady and the Tramp and Cinderella.
Lil has learned and is learning...
- To talk up a storm! Okay she really already had that down, but she can have a full conversation with you.
- "Count." She can recite numbers - sometimes in the right order and sometimes not. And we are working on the concept of counting things - not counting something twice, etc.
- To share. Constantly learning this one.
- As far as potty training goes, she has been doing awesome! We are going on 4 weeks, and going strong. She does have an accident every few days, as expected. But overall she's doing wonderful! Totally not as hard as I thought it would be.
- The other day she blew me away. She turned to me and said, "He takes away our sins." I asked "who" she meant, and she said "Jesus." We talked about that for a few minutes and what that meant. I love seeing the things these kids pick up on! So much smarter than so many parents realize!
- We still try to get her in bed around 7:30, but getting her to bed at this time is usually a battle. She would prefer 8ish I think. She normally wakes up around 7:30. 8 or after, if I'm lucky!
- As far as napping, she usually goes down near 12:45 and sleeps 2-3 hours.