A year flew by in the blink of an eye

Sweet James,


You’re just over a year! We’ve had your birthday, Christmas, and New Years. I am so incredibly thankful for the gift God has given us in you. 


In the last few days, you have started to walk, just a few steps at a time. Today you did many steps together. You’re so proud of yourself and so over crawling. 


With this new skill, as with every new skill you’ve picked up (and every tooth!), you’ve majorly sleep regressed- to the point of waking every 2-3 hours. 😫 I blame it on walking and those molars! Momma is tired, buddy! (Grandparents, I encourage your prayers for sleep!) I will say though that I have appreciated your morning naps, as it’s given me time to work with your sisters on school, so thanks for that! 😉


You love animals, showers or baths, and being outside. You love to pet Sammy and Alfala, the horse the lives behind us. You love playing in the bath with your sisters or sitting and playing with toys in the shower with Mom or Dad. And being outside is your absolute favorite. You whine when you have to come inside and throw a fit when you don’t get to go out at all. (It’s not my fault we’ve had three days in a row where the temperature hasn’t risen above freezing.) 


You’re a joy and a light. It’s a privilege to be your mommy. I love you, my littlest love.


Xoxo

Momma
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Friendships and Answered Prayers