Sophie Annabelle Lungwitz

Read about Baby Sophie (mentioned in the previous post) at the site her parents set up:  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sophielungwitz.
Your prayers are appreciated!

It's one of those seasons... prayers are needed left and right... for grieving, for healing, for comfort, for good prognoses. None of it directly affects us. But many of those we love are affected by the hardships of life now and in need of prayer now... therefore it does affect us. We hurt with them.

A friend sent me this verse. Much appreciated. "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Friendships and Answered Prayers