Seeing God in the Small Stuff

I'm not sure where to go with this post except to say that I've been thinking about my brother a lot this week. There haven't been tears... and that's interesting in itself. I guess it's not so fresh anymore. God is teaching me a lot. I'll go into that more later... too theological for now!

All this to say, I have seen some good things that God has been doing lately. And I'm thankful them.

I have been so stressed for client hours for my internship. For some reason, every client I get bails. And all for seemingly legit reasons! I think that's the nature of counseling... it's hard to go through your stuff. Nonetheless, it still puts me in a predicament because I need 50 face-to-face client hours this summer (plus 100 admin, but those are easy), yet I only have one semi-consistent client and a once a week 2-hour group. I prayed about it this week. I had stressed about it, but I hadn't really turned it over to the Lord. Then I received two phone calls this week about new clients! Woohoo! God is good.

That's just one example of how I've seen God this week. There's more. But I'll leave it at this: As a friend once said, I'm thankful for the small things... even the pomegranate seed.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. I'm thankful for the small things ... even the pomegranate seed.


    i like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this...it's amazing how you can so often see God in the "little things".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Friendships and Answered Prayers