ABC Family has sucked me in.

When Lilleigh was born, we started subscribing to Netflix. We figure I'm at home nursing her so much, that it's nice to have something on TV or DVD that I can watch. Remember, we don't have cable. So TV options during the day are limited. Haha!

Anyway, I have found a few great shows on Netflix instant queue. They've sucked me in.



1. The Secret Life of the American Teenager
I know. I'm embarrassed to admit that I am now completely caught up on this show and have to watch current episodes on Hulu. I watched it once after Lil was born. It was okay. Then after two more episodes, I was completely sucked in.
Yes, it's about teen pregnancy and teen sex. Ridiculous. I sure hope high school is not like this! It wasn't when I was there, or maybe I was just oblivious. Either way, for the content, this show is pretty clean. It's no Grey's. Thank goodness. It's ABC Family... they keep it clean!



2. Greek
OMG. I love this show! I am currently watching it. And it's so good. The best part is that one of my best friends was given this show on DVD randomly for Christmas, and she is completely sucked in too! It is basically my SMU experience put on TV. I love it. Love it. Love it.
Clearly the writers of this show were in sororities and fraternities because this is so incredibly accurate, it's amazing. House meetings. Meals. Snaps. Visits from nationals. Panhellenic meetings. Rush. Study rooms. Couldn't get closer.

So this has been life the past few months. Sad I know. I am totally one of those TV gurus now. But when you're immobile for a couple hours daily, nursing your babe, that's what happens!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Friendships and Answered Prayers