From Easter Through Our Garage Sale!

I've been meaning to update the blog, but garage sale prep took over! Now that the garage sale is finished (see below), I have a few moments to post pics from Easter and these past couple weeks.

For Easter, RMom came to visit, and Lil loved having Mimi here. Unfortunately, I didn't get a pic of those two! But I did take plenty of pics of Lil on Easter!

We actually didn't do the Easter basket first thing Easter morning but let the Easter morning surprise be Jesus coming out of His tomb! (More on our DIY Easter tomb here.)




Then we went to church, where she got to wear her new tutu dress from Tita (So princess-like, of course she's obsessed and wants to wear it daily...) and then to lunch and came home for nap. We saved the basket for after nap.



Then we went to the Widemans' Easter party. There was an Easter egg hunt for the kids (and any adults who wanted to participate!) and lots of yummy food!




Easter was wonderful! And the next week, we went to our local fire station with our neighborhood play group! It was my week to host play group, and I figured the kids would think this was super fun. We had a great turn out!



And other happenings include...

Playing at the play ground with community group. Daddy helped Lilleigh on the monkey bars - just like Dora!


Celebrating my friend Courtney and her first baby, due in June!


And of course, our garage sale, which was this weekend! It was a lot of work but super fun to do it with friends! We may have to make it an annual event!




And considering Brendon and I only had small items to sell, we actually did pretty well at the garage sale! I designated all of our proceeds going to our minivan fund! We figure with two little ones and a dog, we actually may need one a little sooner than we had originally planned for. Originally we were thinking at the arrival of baby #3 in a few years, but with all of the road trips we do, we may need one sooner! Garage sale money isn't a huge contribution in the grand scheme of a car, but every bit helps! (Can you tell I'm a saver? I'm my dad's daughter for sure!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Peanut butter and jelly