James at 7 months

 

James, you are such a ray of sunshine. I appreciate your happy disposition and go with the flow attitude. I'm thankful each day for you. I love getting to sit and just rock you to sleep.

Highlights from this month include: sink baths, baby food pouches (on the run), your first trip on an airplane and to a different state. You are almost crawling. You fully sit up by yourself. And you love playing in the water. Swimming and sink baths are probably your favorite activities.

Sleep is still a dream for momma. You were letting me give you a dream feed and then you'd sleep till sunlight. Now you've decided to wake up a couple of times in between, and mom is tired. We need to work on that. 

We had a mishap yesterday that wound us at urgent care. You decided to check out what momma was cutting. And mom should've known better. The very tip top of your index finger got cut off. Oh I've never felt so terrible. I love you, little buddy. The doctor said you're going to be okay, and apparently this happens a lot. I can't tell you how many people have told me that actually. It does make me feel a little better. Your daddy says it's only the first of many trips to urgent care/ ER for us now that we have a boy.

You're a special little guy, and I'm thankful. 

Love,
Momma 

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Friendships and Answered Prayers