Glory Baby

Just a little update. Physically, I am feeling better. Still, a bit bleh, but that's 20x better than Monday afternoon. Emotionally though, I have been all over the map. Yesterday I felt fine, but then today was a cry fest. And having walked the road of grief before, I am sure there will be many days like that. It seems to come in waves.

But through all of this I have felt God's love so much. Thanks, sweet friends, for being His hands and feet - for bringing us meals, grabbing me a chai tea latte from Starbucks, picking up Lil for a play date, serving for me in nursery, sending sweet emails and texts, the list goes on... I'm so so thankful for each of you.

A friend sent me this song called "Glory Baby" by Watermark. The song is so simple and so beautiful. I can't wait to see and hold my sweet little baby one day in heaven.


On another note, our Lil baby has been sick this afternoon with a fever bug - just feeling crummy and hot. I rocked her to sleep tonight. I am pretty sure she has never let me to rock her to sleep in her life. But given the events of this week, I'll take it! I think Momma needed that rocking as much as Lil.

Sleep tight friends. Thank the Lord for the blessings He has given you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Friendships and Answered Prayers