Our Colorado Trip so far

Since we drove, we stopped in New Mexico for the night. Sammy had her first hotel stay and received so many compliments on her behavior!

There were big dinosaurs across from our hotel. Strange. I needed a pic. You can see kind-of see them in the background.

Brendon and I in front of the river!


Brendon with his grandparents!
I was trying to get a scenic shot, but Sammy was standing there. There are some horses to the left (not in photo) that I think she wanted to herd.

Comments

  1. I hope you are having a super duper time :) Can't wait until you are back - I have decided we need to start hitting up thrift stores and antique shops plus more garage sales. I'm in the mood to find some good deals and projects. What is my problem?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Friendships and Answered Prayers