Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring DeStash

It's Spring DeStash over at KoJoDesigns! That means it's time to use up that stash of craft supplies that have been sitting there, orphaned to other projects. So I took this opportunity to use up a yellow onesie and some jersey-knit shirts that I had sitting in my project bin to create Miss Lilleigh a dress! I loosely followed this tutorial from KoJo to do it. Then I added a rosette!


I would have included a photo of Lilleigh in the dress, but she's sleeping. And if I don't post this while she's sleeping, it may not get posted at all... I'll try to update with a photo of her in the dress soon though!

I'm linking up...



2 comments:

  1. Look how cute this is! I LOVE it... If you have a minute, would you add it to our flickr pool???
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/kojodesigns/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe you're getting craft projects accomplished! Way to go mom!! :)

    ReplyDelete