I can't believe it's already been 8 months!! Every age has truly been better than the last.
Lilleigh at 8 months...
- My rock star sleeper has started waking up during the middle of the night again. Not sure what that's about.
- She's reaching and rolling. No crawling just yet. No complaints here.
- I've started setting her down with a basket full of toys and letting her unload it herself. Lots more entertaining to unload the basket than it is for Mommy to set toys around her. Why did I not think of this before?
- Just after 8 months, she got in a top tooth, making that #3.
- Sadly, during the past month Lilleigh and Daddy got the tummy bug. It was so sad!! But Mommy nursed them back to health! Lil even got to have homemade pedialyte.
- Mommy finished Lil's nursery.
- We traveled to Colorado again, but this time we road tripped!
- Over the past month, we switched her to a convertible car seat, which she loves because she can interact more!
- We've introduced more solids! Lots of fruits and veggies, plus egg yolk, some meat and dairy and grains.
- A few things Lilleigh loves: her Little Tikes outdoor swing, kisses from Sammy, watching the chickens, rolling around on the floor, unpacking baskets of toys, putting her lovey over her head at night (freaks me out every time), and playing the piano with Daddy.