The Finished Coop

And I just realized that I never posted a picture of the coop complete. Shame on me! Bad, blogger! Here it is...
The finished coop.

Brendon, his dad, and Lilleigh in front of their finished creation. The chicken coop!
Isn't it gorgeous? When they said they were building a chicken coop, I wasn't expecting it to look like this! My hubby and father-in-law did an awesome job! They are fighting it now, but they will be building sweet Lil a play house in the future! Once she can look at them with those big blue eyes and ask herself, they won't be able to say no! ;)

And some chicken photos...


Queeny... This was before the other three - "the girls" - came along.
And here are "the girls."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Friendships and Answered Prayers