The main changes...
- Moving the glider to the living room and putting the chaise in its spot.
- Taking away Brendon's bedside table and putting in this bookshelf. (We have too many books! This bookshelf allowed us to consolidate and not have one in Adeline's room.)
- Adding a wall lamp next to Brendon's side of the bed.
- Coming soon - A wall lamp next to my side of the bed to replace the lamp on the bedside table. Just waiting for hubs to do that since I'm not great at hanging something that needs multiple screws in the wall.
- And rearranging a few pics.
So what happened to that matching side table?
It found its perfect home in the hallway! (Again, sorry about lighting on this pic. It was WAAAAY too dark without the light on.) I set it out there just briefly while we were moving things around, and I liked it so much there that it stayed. I think it's a good look. And it also gives me a place to set Lil's laundry, etc, while she is sleeping and I'm getting things done around the house.
Above the night stand is a little art work wall. I'd love to find an old farm house window with just 2 sections (rather than 6 or 9) and put chicken wire behind it to clip her work to. Just haven't made it that far yet! I'm open to other suggestions though for how to make this a cute art work area if you have them!
Okay that's all for now. You've now seen the living room, kitchen, Adeline's room, the master, and hallway! Still to come... Lil's room and front room... as soon as they're clean enough for photos! ;) Thanks for stopping in!