18 Weeks

This past week I was 18 weeks, and since it was another great fruity week, I'll share a picture!


This past week the baby was as long as a mango.

I have felt the baby every day this week, which I was not expecting at all. I mainly feel the baby at night when I lay down or in the morning before I get up, although I have actually felt it while I have been busy doing other things throughout my day.

Some people compare the first baby movements to a butterfly or bubbles or even a goldfish. But it just feels like I have a mini person in there nudging me. Press your finger lightly to the inside of your arm, and that's what it feels like for me. I'm hoping Brendon will be able to feel the baby soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday, Bubs!

March {in photos}

Friendships and Answered Prayers